Friday 3 April 2015

Blood Moon

Last year I watched fledgling peregrines, walking their cliff ledge, testing their wings i flurries, before taking their first leap into the unknown. Unwittingly I left frome on the first day of british summer time. The first eclipse following my epiphanies at the holy thorn and Glastonbury tor, all three under sacrament, convinced me of my righteous path. Within days I hear JamiePeacock, six times GF winner with Leeds to add to his bradford win, declared his move to hull kr. Days later in an emotional press conference, kevin Sinfield, leeds highest ever point scorer and most successful ever captain declared his retirement after 19 seasons to play the lesser code, his top flight days over. The water tower at moortown had overflowed. Tonight's blood moon a harbinger of great change visible in our night skies at 3.15 am final confirmation of the righteous ois of my path. For sure this is the most bravest of acts. The most terrifying leap of faith I have ever made. Yet no other choice, the failure to act upon such messages would see me a mortal. A man, not a a shaman. The future is open where once it was fixed. I have my powers, my strength, my belief, my knowledge of what is to come. To cower in stasis. To be as other men. That would be failure. Shame unendurable. Look to tonight's sky. Confirmation of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment