Friday 16 October 2009

Important message to readers

The Skreeworld blog is a creative, art based endeavour and as such not all posts are entirely factual and often a response to events straight from the heart. If any offence is caused it is not through intent and responses should be sent to the blog and to the specific posting, not to my phone.
I apologise to all Gary Glitter fans, my critisism is not of his work which I admire but of his actions. The dialogue between dogs and aliens is pure speculation on my part and has no scientific foundation.
Basically, please don't take it all too seriously.
On the whole the feedback has been fantastic though you can't please everyone, thank you to all who bother to read and I hope that newer readers look at the earlier postings to contextualise the current ones.
I intend to continue in the same manner.
Finally an apology to a freind, I picked up on what was probably a passing thought rather than his considered opinion and I was wrong to post what I did. An extreme statement will usually ellicit an extreme response, rather than stoke the fire I should have extinguished the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment