Saturday 21 November 2009

The New Water Tower

After yesterdays trip to Shropshire, driving through Herefordshire then over Clee Hill in the sunshine to deliver and install a piece of my work I fancied a lie in. Tex my wolf got me up and we went out in the rain early morning.
Kipper rang reminding me we had work to do. I drove over to the site of vans,buses and caravans out west. Saw Bob, who regularl readers may remember from the swiftly deleted 'Ketamin fishing'.
Torrential rain me and Kipper made our way to the tower, These photos dont do justice to its majesty but we were in truly pouring rain as the ligt died. We parked up as near as we could. In the downpour we made our way over muddy fields, over many barbed wire fences, through some woodland, intuatively took a course off path and we could see our goal in the distance
The overhang presents a serious danger and we are working on plans to overcome this. It will not beat us.
Dropped K off at another traveller site nearer humanity. Two sets of drenched clothjes in a day, under a blanket now.

No comments:

Post a Comment