Friday 20 November 2009

No Music Day and New Watertower day

No Music Day and New Water Tower day, as I imagine many of you know, is tommorrow. Consequently I'll have to post this quick as there is less than 2 hours to get some Slade, Sabbath or Fall in, I'm sure you all will be busy playing the same.
Saw an ace new Watertower on my journey up to Herefordshire today where I was taking the first of six 4 poster beds I'm making. It's a beauty. Concrete structure, roughly 100 feet tall, design is like a narrow pointed cone that flairs out in to an invert cone proportioned like an inverse pyramid, Saw the balcony round the top. Scaling it looks awkward but we will do our best. Tommorrow may prove to be just a rec'y for the real deal at a later date but should have some good pics for the blog tommorrow to post.
My main client is embarking on his Atlantic sailing challenge tommorrow too. Though I often sail 3 sheets to the wind I imagine he'll be going down the coast of spain, morrocco,further africa to find the trade winds that will take him across. It's ok when you can see the coast but blue water sailing must be terrifying. Wish them luck, and please come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment