Monday 5 April 2010

Sooty saved from a cruel death

Last year sooty was ordered to be destroyed by magistrates however his death sentence has been repealed by crown court this week.
Sooty, a problem dog, rescued by Kay and Paul Godridge had been sentenced to death for biting postman Alan Parfitt twice. Lets face it, we all feel like biting postmen, hardly a crime.
Fortunately the owners were supported by a barrister appointed by Bath Cats and Dogs home where they had rescued Sooty from. Tex, king of the wolves also came into my life from here and has saved me. Tex is an angel. I don't know Sooty yet he may be of that order too. Tex saved my life. He has saved the lives of others too. If it comes down to it, I will join the war against postmen and will bite all postmen I come across. I call o all skreeworld blog followers to bite these bill posting bastards. Lets face it, good news comes never in an envelope these dsays.

No comments:

Post a Comment