Friday 14 May 2010

Apologies

to any blog followers. It has been a difficult few days. A complex maths of having to be creative for work I am engaged in under pressure of feeling like I'm letting folk down, lack of money and I don't feel at home in the studio at present. A steady flow of cameron clegg types flow by, the Pig Lady is the worst. When posh people ignore me when I say hello, the worst working class chip shouldered animal emerges. A lifetime of having to deal with middle class folk who consider themselves liberal but really hide a deeply conservative side, you know the type, they think gypsies are thieves, junkies are automatcally bad, dogs are too wild. They are Thatchers children. In the 1970s they would have been on the blackmans case or the gays, I see it in Pig Womans eyes. They are a deeper evil than the BNP. At least the BNP aren't pretending to be liberal.
They think they have more rights. The only answer seems to compound thier prejudice. If the Pig Woman gets burgled, I would gladly cover for them because it is her who makes burgalers, her who makes smackheads pinch thier pockets, her who makes dogs bark at them.
I have lived a life of this bigotry. From now on I wouldnt piss on her if she was burning.
My political war is with the isolated middle class who have never seen the cities. I have close friends here who I am embarrassed to talk to who consider themselves liberal but can count the gay, irish, gipsy, junky, black, asian friends they have on one hand. I have lived all over this country and found a pocket that has been left untouched by change. Not that I dislike change, it was by chance. I feel a strong need to move somewhere that is not in an idylic pocket. Living here you grow to welcome crime. You grow to smile when La Stradas coffee shop window gets a brick, when some fat cunts tyres get slashed.

On the good side The Fall play in Frome tommorrow. Mark E Smith is a man who has worked tirelessly to stop the growth of Pig Woman and her kind. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't sell out here.
A joyous night ahead.
Of smarty shopping tommorrow too so sweets all round for the Fall Skreeworld alliance.

Jez Broun plays in Bath 3 times this weekend , I hope to see him tommorrow.

Lastly, Leeds seem back to a growth of form beating Wire 26 16 tonight after the Wire pummelled the Giants last week. We have the dullards next weekend, always tough, then the Pie Eaters in the cup.

By the way, do you know why Wgan are known as pie eaters? not because they eat pies . It comes from the great miners strike between the wars, The Wigan miners were the first to fold, a shame to the North. The local headlines read, 'Wigan miners eat humble pie'

No comments:

Post a Comment