Sunday 9 May 2010

Bi Polar

Good to hear big Frank being so open about his bi polar condition. On one early visit to my clinical psychologist, I don't pay, it's NHS, ie. I am proper mental ill not American mental ill. It was part of my drug treatment . I am bi polar. Manic depressive with addictive personallity. Anyway, on this session she asked me to come up with a list of people I had most respect for. Turned out they were all addicts or had mental health problems. I won't list them all. What does this say about me? I didn' choose any for weakness but for professional excellence. It seems the blessing is a curse.

Hate David Beckham - Love Paul Gascoigne
Hate Rachel Whiteread - Love Damien Hirst
Hate Isaac Asimov - Love Philip K Dick
Hate Martin Amis - Love Will Self

You get the idea. You know you are on a serious depression when Leeds United get promoted, the Fall are playing my adopted home town and you have a new van for the skreeworld fleet yet you still feel like shit. On a manic you spew out ideas like a machine gun, call, e mail, text folk at stupid times of night. You can beat anyone in a fight or argument, then this shit.
Well good on you Frank

Love Frank Bruno - Hate Lennox Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment