Thursday 6 May 2010

Sorry

I am sorry skreeworld blog has been a bit lacking of late in excitement. No excuses. Got a bit wrapped up in The Best British Wizard competition. Today began with a fresh coat of oil to my table then me and Tex went off to the forest to climb trees to cut off oak antlers for a new piece for the Brisol exhibition. The Sin van broke down in Sainsburys carpark causing a crash as the accelerator cable snapped. Mag, like a guardian angel came and fixed it. Set off for Bath to see Kip who helped me on the jigsaw project. I am giving him the Sin Van for all his help in his commitment to the church of skreeworld. Had a quick dusk shooting session before going out drinking and talking politics with David Oldfield, perhaps Britains best cabinet maker, technically. Devon tommorrow to get a new van. Leeds saturday. London monday tuesday and the Fall in Frome friday. Here is the Kip in all his glory atop moortown watertower with me. He has contributed, fearlessly to skreeworld madcap schemes more than any other with only camaraderie in adventure as reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment