Sunday 25 September 2011

Late Autumn

Since my recent period of despair that led to my therapeutic recovery period up north where I began writing the auto biographical pieces as a kind of question to myself on how I got in to such a mess, I have begun to feel my powers returning. I feel open, exposed, free, clear headed but ready to put things right. Without stepping out of ones situation it can become a virtual impossibillity to see things clearly. It is too recent to write about in detail and to claim I am recovered may be premature. I can, however, see the poverty of higher morallity that I could have drifted further toward. There are many things quite out of character I have said and done these last 3 or 4 years. This period includes the time I have been writing this blog. To go back and delete would be as dishonest as it would be to deny that I have been and done wrong. To move forward it is necessary to draw a line in the sand. Since returning, in fact since leaving I have had to take a day one approach. By looking at mistakes from my past I am old enough to spot traits or character errors, times when I have fallen victim to similar traps. Rebuilding the Skreeworld Empire will be long and hard but I have a greater inner strength now that I must nurture like a young plant. It will be a fair while before we bloom once more yet I believe we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment