Friday 9 September 2011

Squash!

Please read the previous posts in sequence. I have nearly finished the tails from my years 1986 to 1990 when I began making properly at Shrewsbury College.
These days are blurred and so long passed, I was born in 1965 so do the maths.
I need to fill in the period from school to 1986 when I began this trawl through history from. And the times from then till now to fully explain how I got to here.
It was at Shrewsbury where I started to get serious though have never lost the outsider stance. I often think my education took a lot from me, it certainly led to my first major breakdown when I became a lecturer. Once you have felt excluded from conventional measurements of success, you never truly return nor respect the conventional wisdom of society. I have always retained a foot in both camps, those included and those with no vested interest in a society that so clearly chooses to exclude them.

No comments:

Post a Comment