Saturday 23 August 2014

Extractor Fire Update

Dogger dan, who you may remember has a predeliction for shining torches in to campervan windows. As I left the workshop the following day I saw him in conversation with some posh looking guy so went to have it out with him. His statement was peppered with mistakes and retracts. "I didn't know it was your van" and other bullshit.
We have just a years lease left on the workshop and I can't wait to leave. Dogger raises two sheep a year so he can kill them and restraining Dook from allowing nature to take its course has always been difficult. Doggers wife, the pig lady has featured in skreeworld blog before kean readers will recall. Each morning I offer her a smile and each morning she responds with silence. Courtesy costs nothing and even though I have no liking for her I still try to be courteous.
Dogger Dans grandfather was an SS tank driver and murderer. Its in the genes. I see it in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment