Thursday 28 August 2014

Slow Deaths

What a miserable rainy 5.30 out with Dook.he don't care what weather, the harder, the better. I got my windows to finish before I can get stuck in to the desk. Money comes next week and ill be bang at it again. Really can't wait on this one. It'll be a gem of a piece.
Meanwhile in my private life it seems midge really is dieing. Waiting for phone calls. All that, quietly crying as I sanded the casements ready to paint. Odd thing was, at some point in the morning and I can't quite remember the moment I thought such a dull day would be sparkled up by a tab of LSZ. It comes on really slow. Two hours or so. So by the time my loved one awoke she was in hunt of oblivion, her surrogate mother is dieing. I took her to get her medicine , I got mine.
The trip was punctuated by 6 or 7 pipes. And they have an odd synergy that.never quite severs the flow. By now this is all painted on to a benzo canvas. LSZ is a leisurely trip. None of the shock horrors of its more colourful sister and yet, for most social situations this is quite advantageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment