Friday 1 August 2014

Troll 2

You know it saddened me reading that response to a 16 piece chunk of writing where I didn't hold back, I told the truth. This is the difference between the furniture and the writing and the art. If someone doesn't like your furniture it means they don't like one of your ideas but if they don't like your personal prose or your art then it feels personal. I've seen artists in tears
 before a show so many times I could not describe. Writers broken by comments. And the only succour you can give is that they make new stuff, they create. Critics, however shaped create nothing. They are surplus to humanity. For sure we have researchers, scientists. But a vast ammou t of people out there it would make no difference were they born or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment