Saturday 6 August 2011

The Evil Artist

I followed a path. Paths are natural routes that evolve for human purpose. There were no signs saying 'Keep Out' so I continued with Tex. The evil Witch like figure appared. I explained I was an artist. He told me I was on private land. He Then continued his questioning , superiority in his evil eyes. He asked if I knew who he was. I did. I saw him, oblivious to my observation throwing discarded clothing on to an old vulneable womans roof. A criminal, a nasty man. I saw it click in his eye. He knew. I know artists in his block of studios. It was pure chance I had seen him engaged in crime. I recall the day clearly; I could not understand why he was throwing discarded clothing on to a vulnerable old womans extension roof.. What upset me was that when I explained I was an artist, rather than ask me my angle, my research project; he stood on a higher platform, telling me I was on private property rather than taking in interest in my study. From here on I knew he must be a weak artist. His appearance obviously is of great concern to him. He has no idea who I know, where my work fits in. I shall begin a project of study on him. I am curious as to such a self important individual can be of such little importance to anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment