Wednesday 3 August 2011

Frome Flyers

Mag reckons that theres nowt wrong with these two who race round the town on disabillaty vehicles, that they culd walk should they choose to. I see them observing, analysing the comings and goings of this small town. I think they are real, but still the greatest observers of this town. Their vehicles allow them to circumnavigate the town, perhaps engaged in doctoral reaearch, from Asda to the Cornerhouse they race to see a minor vehicle collision. They are the nearest thing Frome has to non interventionist super heroes. A batman and Robin of 2011, compiling in depth analysis of the changes taking place. I have befreinded them to the degree of 'alright' ing them yet hunger for the day they let me in on their purpose. Sadly I doubt they will reveal their thesis as yet. Between them there is a good 40 sone of knowledge and 2 powerful vehicles to get it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment