Saturday 13 August 2011

Strange Confrontations

Last weekend I met the man who through discarded clothing on to an old womans roof. An act of strange vandalism. Later in the week, a car spun round a corner without indicating causing injury to my leg as I rolled across his bonnett. Stupidly, I lost my temper and shouted through his window. Knowing he could have killed me,I kicked his car. He attacked me, I walked away after his assault having punched him back, he followed me, ringing the police, leaving his car with the engine running. I knew, from previous experience and the recent murder of Mark Duggan not to hang around. Why young boy racers are allowed to race around not indicating, hitting pedestrians then asking for support from corrupt police I can not understand. I am old enough to recall the Battle of Orgreave and know the working man is the enemy of the police. Understanding the riots is not rocket science.

No comments:

Post a Comment