Friday 20 August 2010

Friday

I got so little work done this week. Monday I got in late. Tuesday I went to see what the woodworkers are up to, just to keep abreast, I hardly see thier stuff prefering Art or Design shows. Little to see but a nice day out. Wednesday half day, thursday got a full one in but went off to see where the travellers new place is. Lovely evenimng. I wanted to stay. Thier lives may be short but they see each new shoot of spring, all astral sky at night, feel the rain, have skin touched by the sun. There may be politics, arguements, money problems, crug problems. But they see more than any 9 to fiver before they go. I wanted to stay and often think of shrugging off this world and heading off in to the wind.
Saw the Brothers today for a lunchtime pint. So much to say, so little time. I got an idea of how they live. I would love to show them my world yet feel it may scare or confuse them.
I was going to kill a chicken but am leaving it till tommorrow, be fresh for Sunday lunch, thanks Mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment