Wednesday 18 August 2010

Raoul Moat on Cutting Edge

I found it disgraceful that Moats family were critisized for casting his ashes at the site of his murder which was also where he and his brother played as children. Why do you think so many support Moat? Have you thought, just for a second of the 1000 police murders since 1969, my first 2 serious meetings with the police, aged 15 both involved strip searches, lift your testicles, spread your cheeks as the copper put on plastic gloves and stuck his index finger up my arse. My crime? potential posession of cannabis for personal consumption. Neither time did I have anything. My sole conviction, I had just turned 16 was for posession of a pipe. The Police are evil, murdering, sex paedo bastards and anyone who shoots one is making the world a better place. Yes, there may be the odd 'good' cop but I have yet to meet one. Moat murdered a guy, he shot a woman, he blinded a copper and he was publicly executed for this. Please leave his family in peace to grieve. After I was stripped and fingered up the arse I no longer trust these scum. The logical reaction is to want to blow one away. That is why the public like Moat. He did what a normal person would.

No comments:

Post a Comment