Thursday 12 August 2010

Philip Kindred Dick

Perhaps PKDs most concise description of his 'visitation 2-3-74' was written a year later on march 21st

I speak of The Restorer of What Was Lost
the Mender of What Was Broken

March 16, 1974 ; It appeared- in vivid fire, with shining colours and balanced patterns and released me from every thrall, inner and outer

March 18, 1974; from inside me, looked out and saw the world did not compute, that I and it had been lied to. It denied the reality, and power, and authenticity of the world, saying 'This can not exist; it can not exist.'

March 20, 1974 It siezed me entirely, lifting me from the limitations of the space-time matrix; it mastered me as, at the same time, I knew that the world around me was cardboard, a fake. Though its' power of perception I saw what really existed, and through its power of no-thought decision, I acted to free myself. It took on in battle, as a champion of all human spirits in thrall, every evil, every iron imprisoning thing.  [....]

No comments:

Post a Comment