Thursday 26 August 2010

Hawkwind - Psi Power

I took Tex out for a walk to see the demolition of Singers Gnoll. Took a few pics but none worth showing. Bumped into Si so this is for him. You wouldnt leave your wallet on the table if you went for a piss but he has an honesty few none thieves have. We were both checking out what scrap was worth chorrying. A glint in each others eyes as we saw each others silhouettes in the rain. We have had our ups and downs, me grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the wall. Another time he came at me with a knife. But I trust him more than most. If he saw you getting a kicking, he'd jump in, I would for him. Can't help but like the man. In this town of two faced middle class dupes it is good to know a man that you know where you stand with. Just for you, Si, you're an honest, straight up thief. If only emotion was money and money emotion, you would be a rich man. Sadly, society here prizes property over love.

No comments:

Post a Comment